The Digital Scholarship Services Collaboration (DiSSCo) includes members of the Library Digital Scholarship & Technology Services, Academic Computing Services, Academic Engagement Librarians, and Media Resources departments. We have come together with the goal of better meeting the needs and supporting the interests of faculty and students pursuing digital scholarship in their teaching, learning, and research. We provide training, expertise, and other resources to help transform ideas into sustainable projects that can be shared, extended, and reviewed within the scholarly community.
Our digital scholarship services can make your ideas come to life!
We can help you …
- Experiment with new ways of exploring the digital humanities
- Implement digital tools in the classroom
- Discuss funding opportunities for digital humanities / digital scholarship projects
- Write a grant proposal that includes digital scholarship services
- Include a data or preservation management plan in a grant
- Collaborate with other scholars on campus or beyond
- Get advice on managing your own collection of digital objects
- Find trustworthy digital tools to use in the classroom
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Data Management & Sustainability Planning
- Digital Preservation Planning
- Funding Opportunities
– to plan an external funding proposal in collaboration with the Library, please contact us for an initial meeting. To allow time to develop a competitive proposal, please contact us as soon as possible, and ideally allow at least three months before your grant is due at the Grants Office.